2. Baking Soda
Baking soda is yet another popular remedy for removing acne scars through its exfoliating effects. The gentle coarse granules of soda mixed with water remove the dead skin layer off your face without any inflammation caused during the application.
How to use baking soda for acne scars
• Take a couple of teaspoons of baking soda and using water make a consistent paste.
• Gently massage your face with this paste focusing on pimple scars.
• After massaging for 1-2 minutes, leave the paste there on the face for few minutes.
• Now wash off with warm water.
• Apply some moisturizer, preferably olive oil.
• Repeat the process twice or thrice a week.